Client Agreement Form – Gold Service
The points below set out the basis on which we are to act as your Accountant.
Our responsibilities to you:
- Use of FreeAgent online bookkeeping.
- Preparation & Submission of Company Year End Accounts.*
- Preparation & Submission of Company Corporation Tax Return (CT600).*
- Free company formation.
- One Director’s personal tax return. The first personal tax return that we shall be dealing with is for the tax year during which you appoint us as your Accountant.
- Quarterly VAT Calculations & Expenses Review.
- Payroll administration including Real Time Submission filings with HMRC (for up to 2 employees).
- Preparation & Submission of Company P11D, if required.
- Basic dealings with HMRC & Companies House.
- Preparation & Submission of Company Confirmation Statement.
- On-going company & personal tax & accountancy advice throughout the year.
- To provide standard format income references for mortgage and tenancy etc.
- Unlimited IR35 status contract reviews (full written reviews incur a charge).
- Our address as your Company Registered Office.
- Our address as your Director’s Service Address.
- Dividend planning and advice.
Your responsibilities to us:
- Keep your FreeAgent online bookkeeping up to date, to allow us to carry out regular reviews and provide advice.
- Scan and email any forms, letters or paperwork you receive from Companies House or HMRC as soon as you receive them.
- Each VAT quarter, provide us with a screen shot or bank statement of your company current account closing balance.
- Once your Company Year End has passed, provide us with a screen shot or bank statement of all account closing balances & any other relevant documentation we require to complete your accounts.
- To pay our monthly fees via Direct Debit.
This agreement will remain effective from the date we receive your esigned copy of this form. Either party may vary or terminate our authority to act on your behalf at any time without penalty, provided 30 days notice is given. Notice of termination must be given in writing or via email. No monthly payments will be refunded to you at any time and cannot be transferred, regardless of whether you have used our services or not, or if your year end procedure has been performed or not.
* Please note that we require a minimum of 12 month’s fees to complete your Company Year End Accounts and Corporation Tax Return.
If you would like to sign up to this service please complete the form below and we will send you a link to esign the above agreement. If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form on the Home page.